Speed Queen Laundry COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policies and Precautions
Last updated: October 27th, 2020 | 10:37 am CST
WE ARE OPEN
Laundromats are classified as an essential business.
Watch the video below to learn about the steps Speed Queen Laundry is taking to combat the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Your safety is our #1 concern. With that in mind, we are implementing a
Temporary Social Distancing Policy
For your protection and ours the following policy will be enforced:
- 30 customer maximum in store at one time
- Laundry carts are sanitized on a regular basis
Effective 10/27/2020 Speed Queen Laundry and Huebsch Laundry store customers may remain in the store while their laundry is in machines if they choose.
Effective 09/18/20 Speed Queen Laundry and Huebsch Laundry stores will now allow 30 customers maximum in the store at one time. Increased from 15 customers. Customers may now fold laundry inside the store rather than taking home to fold.
Effective 05/07/20 Speed Queen Laundry and Huebsch Laundry stores will now allow 15 customers maximum in the store at one time. Increased from 10 customers.
Effective beginning 03/17/20. We will continue to update with any changes to this policy. Contact your local Speed Queen Laundry or Huebsch Laundry location with any questions or concerns.
Take advantage of our Wash, Dry, Fold Service
Let us do the laundry for you
Curbside pick up available. Contact your store to make arrangements.
Please use the following precautions to combat the spread of Coronavirus and stay in good health.
- Keep doing laundry to prevent the spread of the virus. The virus can live on clothing for up to 3 days.
- Don’t shake soiled laundry
- Always use the hottest setting allowed for the laundry you are washing and drying (check clothing care instructions)
- Dry items completely
- Use of bleach as a disinfectant is an option, and not all fabrics are suitable for bleach. Read and follow clothing label instructions
- Wash/disinfect laundry bags and baskets often
- Wash/sanitize your hands when arriving and leaving the store
- Special note: An ill person’s dirty laundry may be washed with other family members’ items but handle using disposable gloves, then clean hands immediately afterward.
Note: These guidelines are for informational purposes only. While they represent best practices, following them does not guarantee coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnosis or infection will be prevented.