Speed Queen Laundry COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policies and Precautions
Last updated: May 12th, 2020 | 8:59am CST
WE ARE OPEN
Laundromats are classified as an essential business.
Watch the video below to learn about the steps Speed Queen Laundry is taking to combat the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
ALL SPEED QUEEN & HUEBSCH LAUNDRY LOCATIONS
Return of Regular Store Hours
Effective May 10th, 2020.
Your safety is our #1 concern. With that in mind, we are implementing a
Temporary Social Distancing Policy
For your protection and ours the following policy will be enforced:
- 15 customer maximum in store at one time
- You can be in the store to load and unload machines only
- Please wait outside store or in your car while clothes are in machines
- We will transfer clothes from washers to dryers upon request
- Please fold clothes in the comfort of your own home
- Laundry carts are to be used for clean clothes only
Effective beginning 03/17/20. We will continue to update with any changes to this policy. Contact your local Speed Queen Laundry or Huebsch Laundry location with any questions or concerns.
Please use the following precautions to combat the spread of Coronavirus and stay in good health.
- Keep doing laundry to prevent the spread of the virus. The virus can live on clothing for up to 3 days.
- Don’t shake soiled laundry
- Always use the hottest setting allowed for the laundry you are washing and drying (check clothing care instructions)
- Dry items completely
- Use of bleach as a disinfectant is an option, and not all fabrics are suitable for bleach. Read and follow clothing label instructions
- Wash/disinfect laundry bags and baskets often
- Wash/sanitize your hands when arriving and leaving the store
- Special note: An ill person’s dirty laundry may be washed with other family members’ items but handle using disposable gloves, then clean hands immediately afterward.
Note: These guidelines are for informational purposes only. While they represent best practices, following them does not guarantee coronavirus disease (COVID-19) diagnosis or infection will be prevented.